Sunday, May 25, 2014

Militarum Tempestus Storm Scions


So I usually don't plug GW directly, but in this case I think this is warranted.  Above is the new soon to be released Storm Scions bundle, and for me being a big lover of these guys, is something I am probably going to pick up.  If you are also a fan, this is a great way to add to your army and actually is one of those rare deals that GW puts out.

The price of this bundle is $285 US, which is still a bit of money.  What you get is 5 scion squads, two tauroxes, a commissar and a valkyrie.  The individual cost of this is just shy of $360.  This is a pretty darn good deal and you are getting some models pretty much for free, depending how you look at it. 

I am glad that GW is actually giving deals on models rather than the silly on click bundles that are at retail price, because I guess clicking all those buttons is so hard.  This is quite a bit of savings and if you are looking at starting or adding to your scion or astra militarum army is not a bad choice.

I am in need of more of these guys and getting a valkyrie and commissar pretty much for free is a nice bonus.  While I am sure you could shop ebay and eventually find such a deal, this is easier and is a significant price cut.  I need another valkyrie and it will be nice for my scions to have one painted in their colors.

Its a nice way to get a deal and I will be checking my FLGS to see if they can order one of these.

GG

1 comment:

  1. Yup, I like those bundles. Probably bes is cadian fist for newbies, because its what they need - infantry and chimera.

    ReplyDelete