Sunday, February 1, 2015

Away For Work

Just FYI, I am away on military training, with limited internet access.  I won't be back for two weeks so don't expect a whole lot of posting till then.  Please send emails if you have any thing to share.  I'll be posting 2K pts of Scions that were sent in to me when I can.  I have been keeping my ear to the ground, with what little internet I have, and the Harlies look amazing, can't wait to see more when I get back.  Good luck to all, see you on the flip side.

GG

3 comments:

  1. Lol, I remember times like that in the dim and distant past of mine. And if your out in the field, hopefully the weather isn't as bad as it is over here at this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its snowing and ice rain, so not great. But our tent is warm and its not a tactical exercise

      Delete
    2. Well at least thats something, nothing worse than sticking your head out your basha to be met with snow and ice!

      Delete